[Owncloud] OC5 on IIS and file uploads

Dr. Hirn drhirn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:57:31 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

>> Unfortunately the "." before the file extension get's converted to.
> Not nice I know - but not really an issue - will be fixed soon.

good to hear!
(because OC5 seems not to display file-type-icons, when there's no
file extension)

>> Can't reproduce this behavior on Debian.
> Quite natural - linux is supported from day one - windows server actually since OC5. ;-)

Windows Server is supported now? Just asking, because it has never
been. And all versions before OC5 did work better on Windows Server.
Sorry to say!

But I'll file the bugs I've found so far.

Thanks a lot!
Stefan