[Owncloud] OC5 auf heise.de

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Mar 14 16:33:02 UTC 2013

Thanks Dirk & Stefan!

Everyone: If you find any articles about ownCloud, please spread them
around! Also don’t hesitate to blog yourself, just getting the word out
helps a lot!
And if there are comments on the articles, please reply and help the
people. We all want to help more but are swamped with code or design too
often so we really appreciate people doing more community work.

Everyone of you helps make ownCloud awesome!