[Owncloud] libocsync

Craig Sawyer csawyer at yumaed.org
Mon Mar 11 15:00:16 UTC 2013

Hello.

I'm the python CLI client person, that uses libocsync.

I've been wandering thru the libocsync source, trying to figure things out
(mostly just copying from how Mirall calls into csync). Anyways, I have a
few questions.

The changelog seems to have stopped at 0.70.3, and one of the users is
trying to use 0.70.3, with a 4.7.5 server, and is having authentication
problems.

I'm thinking this is the right place to connect with the libocsync
developers, since it's still in it's own branch, separate from the main
libocsync?

Do we know what the version compatibilities are between libocsync and the
owncloud server?

-Craig