[Owncloud] Theming - SVG

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Mar 11 14:37:53 UTC 2013

Every SVG has a PNG as fallback (for IE8 and other browsers which can’t
handle SVG).

We use SVG because it’s scalable and works on higher resolution displays by
default. I’d encourage you to use SVG (with exported PNG as fallback), but
if you don’t want to you don’t need to and can just use PNG only.