[Owncloud] How to select text in the new contacts list - not possible?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Mon Mar 11 13:29:46 UTC 2013

I like the new Contacts interface in general but it has one problem for
me - it doesn't seem possible to select (as in select with the mouse in
preparation for copying) any of the text on the basic list.

I *can* copy the E-Mail addresses by right clicking and selecting "Copy
E-Mail address" but I usually forget and try the normal left button
method first.

I can't see any way to copy a phone number and that's the sort of thing
I am likely to want to copy into an E-Mail or letter.

Can the list be made more 'copy friendly' please.

--
Chris Green