[Owncloud] Is exporting of addressbooks possible - maybe using cron?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Fri Mar 8 10:19:21 UTC 2013

I want to be able to copy addressbooks in and out of owncloud
automatically.  I have owncloud running on my own server at home so I
have direct access to it.

What would be useful would be a way to export the addressbook at
intervals.  Could this be done using cron?  I can't find any
documentation on the owncloud cron.

I guess I could simply DIY it by reading the database directly, that's
not so difficult but I was just wondering if someone had done it
already.

--
Chris Green