[Owncloud] Create account

Sarah Jones sarah.e.p.jones at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:10:43 UTC 2013

Thanks for your response!

Ya, that'd be good.

I think you could do it as an app, make a page that doesn't require
login, and call create user from the app.  If you wanted admin approval
you'd want the app to be only visible to admins, which would be a
problem; I think it was mentioned recently on this list that you can't
have "admin only" apps.

I might be interested in building it later this year (my project would
be greatly improved if it had that), but my owncloud plate is
overflowing right now.  :)

Thanks again for the response.  I'll post again if/when I find time to
build this.  :)

~Sarah