[Owncloud] Create account

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Mar 5 23:05:49 UTC 2013

Hey Sarah, there’s no public create account page yet. We never did that
because in the beginning it was intended to have one ownCloud instance per
person. Now that there’s admins and groups and also providers building
these sign up pages themselves, it might actually be a good idea to have a
sign up flow built in. Maybe even with some short description (akin to the
first run dialog), and some process for admins to activate users who signed
up.

Are you interested in building that? I don’t know but it might be possible
to do it as an app. What do others think?