[Owncloud] Problem with bookmarks app

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 13:55:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

Could make sure you have the latest bookmarklet (remove the old one and
take the a one instead),
and please open a bug on the app tracker :
https://github.com/owncloud/bookmarks/issues/new

don't forget to provide some info in the ticket like database,webserver ,
php , error in OC logs or db logs or apache logs

and if you could mention me in the ticket too ( @eMerzh )

Regards