[Owncloud] Problem with bookmarks app

Michael Pfitzner pfitzner at physik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 27 13:24:35 UTC 2013

I have a problem with the bookmarks app. If I add a bookmark via the
droplet I don't get the tags field displayed. The html where it should
be displayed looks like:

<li>
      <ul class="tags">
       </ul>
</li>

in a proper way it should look something like

<li>
    <ul class="tags tagit ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all">
           <li class="tagit-new">
                <input type="text" class="ui-widget-content
ui-autocomplete-input" placeholder="Tags"
                    autocomplete="off">
class="ui-helper-hidden-accessible"></span>
            </li>
    </ul>
</li>

Does anybody know why the missing html is not generated in this first
example?
If I add a bookmark and edit it I get the autocomplete tags, so I guess
in principle it should work.

My environment: OC 5.07 and bookmarks app 0.3
a couple of days everything was working fine and than stopped, but I
cant remember to have changed something...

maybe somebody got a clue what it could be