[Owncloud] CalDAV Todo App for Android

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Tue Jun 11 16:11:20 UTC 2013

Hello.

On Tue, 2013-06-11 at 09:14, Philipp Schmidt wrote:
> Am 11.06.2013 08:35, schrieb Norman Rieß:
> >Did you guys do something specific to set it up?
> >I do not see any of my tasks.
>
> I installed CalDav sync beta (or rather updated to 0.3.x). After a
> couple of minutes I got the information that tasks are now synced
> and that I should install the tasks app to use them. Did as asked ,
> started the app: My tasks showed up after a short while.

You are using the default calendar for your tasks as well or having a
separate one for it?

> So no, nothing special. You should at least see your local tasks list.

I can see the local task list as well as the calendars available form
OC. Using a special task calendar for tasks only. I can add tasks
which then show up on the web ui and also on other android devices.

The problem starts when I create a task on the web ui. I never get
synced to any of the devices. I wonder if this boils down to an OC
task app, syncadapter or android tasks app problem. :)

Anyone else seeing this behaviour? This is OC 5.0.7.

regards
Stefan Schmidt