[Owncloud] Register an admin section

Tobia De Koninck tobia at ledfan.be
Sun Jun 9 09:55:54 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm developing the Chat app.
(https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/933). A week ago my development
server was running on Debian.
I have reinstalled it using CentOS, and used the iRedMail script to
install a mail server. On my Debian server my App and the App Template
Advanced were working properly.
I also upgraded my owncloud installation from 5.0.5 to 5.0.7, but I
tried to use 5.0.5 again and the problem wasn't solved.

But since I have reinstalled the server both apps can't register an
admin section (using \OCP\App::registerAdmin('chat', 'admin/settings');).
There is an error in the log: Route "apptemplate_advanced_index" does
not exist. at
/var/www/cloud.dev/3rdparty/symfony/routing/Symfony/Component/Routing/Generator/UrlGenerator.php#92.

It appears right after I have enabled the app. But I do can access the
app's route via the navigation on the left.
When I access the admin page there is just a blank page, but no errors
in the log nor in the console.

The weird thing is that I can access the admin page when I install e.g.
the External app, which also registers a admin section.
When I comment out the code which register the admin sections, I can
access the admin page.

Maybe there's a problem with the php.ini file?

I hope we can solve the problem.

Regards

P.s. I know a development server and production server should be
separated, but my budget won't allow it :).