[Owncloud] Update 5.0.7 uncontrollable encryption

Nicolas Mora nicolas at babelouest.org
Fri Jun 7 15:51:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

Yesterday I updated from 5.0.6 to 5.0.7 without any issue, and I
activated the encryption module to test it, but didn't do anything else
later then.

This morning,  I saw that all my files are encrypted, without me
knowing how, and more important, I have absolutely no idea on how to
decrypt them, considering that I never entered any password or
certificate for the encryption...
I only read this morning that encryption is incompatible with
ldap_user, which of course I use...

Fortunately there is still a backup but I would like to know if the
encryption is reversible, and how ?