[Owncloud] My feedback about ownCloud 5

Michael mike at draftx.net
Wed Jun 5 14:51:41 UTC 2013

As a person that uses Owncloud and watches the mailing list I would like to
note this:

The developers are very good at responding to bug reports. If you have a
specific reproducible issue, report it! They will fix it and the problems
will go away.

I think this is one problem that people have had - yes there are issues, so
report them to the Github bug tracker and help test for them to get fixed.
Mike