[Owncloud] Google Chrome News Extension

Jacques Jacques at rambo-mes.net
Mon Jul 22 16:55:50 UTC 2013

How do we arrange access to the repository?

I've looked at publishing to Chrome Webstore, but I need to register a
paid for developer account to publish etc. It's not expensive only like
$5, but I'd prefer this be registered to the project rather than to me
personally. Is there someone who handles this kind of thing or do I just
go ahead and register an account with google for owncloud?