[Owncloud] [Desktop sync client] Develop

Markus Goetz markus at woboq.com
Mon Jul 15 12:26:17 UTC 2013

You can see csync as a synchronizer between two directory trees.
ownCloud is accessed as a virtual file system, see the vfs functions
here:
http://code.woboq.org/owncloud/csync/modules/csync_owncloud.c.html#_method
You can also have a look here: http://www.csync.org/userguide/

For questions/discussion I suggest you drop by in #owncloud-client-dev
on irc.freenode.net.