[Owncloud] [Desktop sync client] Develop

Bernardo Portela blfportela at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:31:03 UTC 2013

Thanks for the answer, I've installed and configured/make both the
ocsync/mirall:
http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.2/building.html

I am, however, finding no useful documentation on either ocsync or mirall,
and if I don't understand how that works, I don't know how to apply any
development changes.

Can anyone point me to documentation about the subject?

Bernardo Portela