[Owncloud] OwnCloud german transifex translations

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Jul 11 18:08:01 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Mario Siegmann <Mario_Siegmann at web.de> wrote:
> Notes will be showns in the files section

This is intentional, so they can be synchronized with the desktop and
mobile clients.

> notes can't be deleted in notes section.

They can be deleted by removing all the text in them. As we do not
have an undo function or deleted files history for Notes, we preferred
to not have a quick delete button which might make you lose content.

Also, the Notes app is still in development. cc Bernhard ;)