[Owncloud] dev/unstable download

lnx at lnx.sk lnx at lnx.sk
Thu Jan 31 13:28:32 UTC 2013

hello,
just a question regarding dev/unstable version download (5.0).
I understand that there may be some reasons why it's not available for
public download, however current stable has a specific limitations which
are going to be fixed with next major release (for example: bug with music
library scan). It was announced to January 2013, however today is the last
day...

Is there any ftp/git where 5.0 can be downloaded? (preferred option :) )
Or do I need to register as a developer?
I have checked the official website/ftp/git (there are several branches
but no 5.0). Blame on me if I overlooked it... :)

Thanks

--
With regards

Samuel Steinhubel