[Owncloud] Application inclusion in next release ?

Antoine Diamant-Berger thesfreader at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:07:43 UTC 2013

I tested again the "get from apps.oc.com" process, with only
marginally better success:

First, there was a problem on Windows that couldn't find the mimetype
of the temp downloaded file. I managed to get past it by enabling
file_info php extension.

Second, the installation failed due to a failing of finding the
3rdParty Archive Tar class from the lib one. Could be due to my OC
installation whare 3rdParty, core and apps directory are all stored
under the same directory.
I stopped my investigations there, since I'd heard there was some
ongoing work on the apps installation, which could correct this.

Could be a peculiarity of my Windows install, but I'm not that sure...