[Owncloud] Application inclusion in next release ?

Antoine Diamant-Berger thesfreader at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:01:24 UTC 2013

Thanks, that's great.

My only reservation about the system (and only reason for having the
application included officially) was for ease of deployment.

However, I haven't been able to install an app that way : the link
sends to the app store, and from there, apart from a dl link, I don't
see a way to get back to OC.

How is the integration supposed to work ?

Cheers,

Antoine