[Owncloud] CalDAV client and shared calendar

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Wed Jan 30 06:25:38 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 30 January 2013 09:46:02 Успенский Игорь wrote:
> Hello! I use OwnCloud 4.5.6.
>
> I give access to your calendar and client CalDAV (thunderbird, lighting)
> it does not show in the one to whom I have given access. Is there a
> solution?

Do you mean that the CalDAV client doesn't show who has access? The CalDAV
protocol doesn't have any property to show such information AFAIK.

I the web UI you can see who you have shared the calendar with, or who has
shared the calendar with you, by selecting the calendar button in the top,
right corner.

Best regards,

Thomas Tanghus