[Owncloud] Accessing php page in app directory

Tornóci László tornoci.laszlo at med.semmelweis-univ.hu
Thu Jan 24 15:42:19 UTC 2013

On 01/24/2013 01:39 PM, Marcel Waldvogel wrote:
> I guess Andreas means something different with "lazy", namely that no
> login dialog is presented, if the user is already logged in with
> Shibboleth, but the login happens directly. Is this correct?

He explained that to me in the meantime in a private message. He wants
to be able to access the login page without shibboleth auth, so that
users have the option of keying in their login names & passwords
directly to OC. This gives you the option of using LDAP or the internal
auth of OC as well, not just shibboleth.

This is the case by the way with the current user_saml app as well: you
can have shibboleth auth, you can have LDAP auth and local users as
well. If you configure the LDAP in OC that also feeds shibboleth, the
users can be authenticated both ways. It is nice to have this
flexibility. The price you pay: local users (who are not in LDAP) will
be confused why they cannot use shibboleth auth too.

					Yours: Laszlo