[Owncloud] Build environment for Android client

Aksakal, M. m.aksakal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:39:12 UTC 2013

Tnx,

That did the trick for me. To get the code to compile completely in Eclipse
I also had todo the following:

Copy the contens of "\actionbarsherlock\library\gen\com\actionbarsherlock"
to "\gen\com\actionbarsherlock", after rebuilding the whole thing it worked.

Keep in mind that if you clean the project you have to manually recopy the
files again after rebuilding the actionbarsherlock library.

For some reason I am unable to change the output folder and also can't
specify custom tasks after building, I don't know why this is.

After doing this everything should work as expected and you should be able
to build on a Windows Machine.