[Owncloud] Publicly share a folder

Carsten Ringe carsten at kopis.de
Fri Jan 18 08:47:39 UTC 2013

Am 18.01.2013 09:22, schrieb Guido Kölsch:
>> I want to share a public folder with others, so they don't need to
>> have an account on my owncloud installation to view screenshots or
>> download files. Is that possible?
>>
>> When I try to share a folder, I can only select another user or a
>> group.
> login as an administrator and go to "Admin". Under "Sharing" you can
> enable "Allow links" and "Allow users to share with anyone". That's
> it.
Ah, got it. I already had those options enabled, but I never thought
that clicking the checkbox "Share via link" would bring up new sharing
options... Maybe it's a good idea to show those options but disable them
until the user wants to use them.

Thanks for your help

Carsten

--
www.kopis.de
carsten at kopis.de

Wenn ihr eure eMails verschlüsseln wollt, findet ihr meinen GPG
Schlüssel unter http://blog.kopis.de/contact/