[Owncloud] ownCloud client 1.2.0 beta2

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Thu Jan 17 17:26:20 UTC 2013

Hey,

today we released the ownCloud Client 1.2.0 beta 2 which includes the following improvements and new features since beta 1:

- Fix proxy authentication (Basic auth, NTLM will not yet work)
- The status dialog now provides statistics on the last sync run (via the info button)
- Client will go offline while the server in in maintenance mode (feature available with ownCoud master only)
- Improve SSL Certificate acceptance
- Support files > 2 GB on all platforms for uploading
- Fix memory leaks
- Improved error reporting
- Remove legacy theming support

We would appreciate if you give this release a ride. Note that because it is beta you should make extra sure to have have backups of your data. We are looking for feedback on the following items:

- SSL certificates (self-signed, cacert, wildcard)

If you want to give feedback, please use this mailing list for general discussion and the issue tracker [1] for bug reports. Please read our new guidelines on bug reporting [2] before!

- Windows, 32/64 Bit: http://download.owncloud.com/download/testing/owncloud-1.2.0beta2-setup.exe
- Mac OS X ( >= 10.6, 64 bit): http://download.owncloud.com/download/testing/ownCloud-1.2.0beta2.dmg
- Linux: http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:testing&package=owncloud-client

Sources: