[Owncloud] Download limit implementation

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Wed Jan 16 15:38:25 UTC 2013

Don't wanna disapoint someone, but I don't think bandwidth quota
limitation should be build into owncloud.

Or to be more clear, I think it will be hard todo.
Is public traffic counted?
What about bandwidth, when a cdn, caching or general file delivery
server is used?

There is so much to think about, that bandwidth is not really easy to do.

Cheers