[Owncloud] Following owncloud installation instructions results in failed installation on fresh Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Tue Jan 15 12:06:46 UTC 2013

Hi Bjorn,

we only switched to the new documentation recently, and this has not been adjusted yet. I will take care of that now.
Btw: If you find more issues, you can edit the documentation in github at https://github.com/owncloud/documentation/tree/stable45 and submit it as a pull request so we can pick it up right away.

Sorry for the oversight,

Daniel