[Owncloud] Writing documentation about one-time passwords

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Sun Jan 13 19:38:29 UTC 2013

Hi Roman,

On 01/13/2013 08:03 PM, Roman Inflianskas wrote:
> I can write tutorial about configuring one-time passwords using Apache
> + mod_authn_otp and user_webdavauth. I spent a lot of time trying to
> combine them (it wasn't so obvious for me, as I thought). I think such
> tutorial could save several hours for those who are trying to
> configure one-time passwords.

This sounds really interesting!

> Should I write this tutorial? If so, how can I contribute?

First of all, the idea sounds very good and you can always write a tutorial.

If you would like to contribute this to our administrator manual, it
would be nice if you could write down a technical outline and send it
here before you make an effort to write an entire tutorial. After a
peer-review of the concept by one of our developers, you can contribute it.

I  want peer reviews for these kinds of documentation because if we make
this an official documentation, people will trust that it is safe, and
we should make sure it is.

Cheers,
   Daniel