[Owncloud] CalDAV / CardDAV with IPhone 5

webmaster webmaster at itnoobz.org
Wed Jan 9 16:49:32 UTC 2013

Server OS: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.2.0-35-generic x86_64)

WebServer: Apache 2.2.22-1ubuntu1

PHP: 5.3.10-1ubuntu3

MySQL:
5.5.22-0ubuntu1

Access-Log:

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - admin
[09/Jan/2013:17:27:36 +0100] "PROPFIND
/owncloud/remote.php/caldav/principals/admin/ HTTP/1.1" 207 1112 "-"
"iOS/6.0.2 (10A551) Preferences/1.0"
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - admin
[09/Jan/2013:17:27:36 +0100] "OPTIONS
/owncloud/remote.php/caldav/principals/admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 306 "-"
"iOS/6.0.2 (10A551) Preferences/1.0"

No Errors in Error-log at this
time.

Am 2013-01-09 15:38, schrieb Thomas Müller:

> Which server
environment are you running? (OS, WebServer, database)
> Please have a
look at the server error and access logs.

09.01.2013 um 15:32 schrieb webmaster:

>> Thanks for answering, using
the pure serveradress doesnt help. I tried creating a fresh Owncloud
Installation, creating the admin-user and trying to connect via CardDAV
and CalDAV. At both, CardDAV and CalDAV i get the response: _Connection
over SSL impossible - like attempting to set up the account without
SSL?_ I accept and try to connect without SSL. I change the Port to 80
and i get the response: _Account information could not be verified._ My
Owncloud Version is 4.5.5 My Iphone 5 uses iOS 6.0.2 Does have anyone
any idea what the problem could be? CardDAV works fine via roundcube
plugin over SSL! -- Freundliche Grüße Webmaster von ITNoobz.org [4]
(Christian Pfarr) E-Mail: webmaster at itnoobz.org Internet:
http://www.itnoobz.org [1][4] Hinweis: Diese E-Mail und/oder die Anhänge
sind vertraulich und ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten
bestimmt. Die Weitergabe oder Kopieren dieser E-Mail ist strengstens
verboten. Wenn Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
Sie bitte unverzüglich den Absender und vernichten Sie die Nachricht und
alle Anhänge. Vielen Dank. Am 2013-01-09 11:07, schrieb Tobias Aichele:

>>> 2013/1/9 webmaster <webmaster at itnoobz.org>

followed the Instructions on
http://owncloud.org/support/synchronisation/ios/ [2][1]

have
>> already tried every possibility for Adresses via https://(Port
443) and http://(Port 80) and without any prefix. Hello. I had the same
problem. Have you tried turning off and on your iPhone? :-) Greetings,
Tobi _______________________________________________ Owncloud mailing
list http://owncloud.org/support/synchronisation/ios/ [2]
http://blog.tobis-bu.de/2012/05/25/owncloud-und-die-ios-synchronisation/
[3] [4]