[Owncloud] smbclient error

Antonello Carlomagno a.carlomagno at enuvola.com
Mon Jan 7 16:59:41 UTC 2013

ok, but I have some directory on my dropbox account ...  instead when I
click on dropbox folder ... I see it empty and I can upload files... why ?

external mount dropbox it should a connect my dropbox folder existing ?

I had read that: each user can use a owncloud to access to every
external disk space ... or mistake ?

Antonello