[Owncloud] webdav fixes

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Fri Jan 4 23:23:36 UTC 2013

I looked at changing the SabreDav manually to 1.8, but the changelog
indicated that a lot of backward compatibility had been broken, so I
didn't make the change thinking it may break more than it fixes.

I think almost all of our issues are being cause by the file caching
system as it relates to WebDav.
Example issues:
Using Netdrive, which seems to heavily rely on the caching, we have many
instances of 0 byte files.
When renaming files, we get strange behavior such as files disappearing
and reappearing.
We can clean out the file cache and re-share folders, and then we get
folders that show up with a number extension on them (like  Folder-1).
Deleting folders does not  work well and sometimes leaves subfolders
that manually have to be removed.
Strange run-away queries in MySQL deleting things from the oc_properties
table  (to the point of making the server unresponsive).
Copying files/folders via webdav frequently results in an incomplete
copy - many times with no error or explaination.
Shared folders that show up as a file instead of a folder until reshared
even though the file scan traverses through the folder tree.

I'm thinking we may also have some bad entries in the database resulting
from the runaway queries that require us to stop the mysqld process.  Is
there a good way to "rebuild" the database?

Trey Nolen