[Owncloud] webdav fixes

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Jan 4 23:02:30 UTC 2013

On 03/01/2013 20:18, Trey Nolen wrote:
> Has fixing the webDav system been abandoned until OC5?  I know there has
> been talk recently about the OC5 release schedule, etc.  I was just
> wondering if focus was going to be moving toward that instead of fixes
> for OC4.5 now.    I've posted bug reports on the tracker and on the
> list, but haven't heard anything.   I'm just trying to figure out my
> options.  Thanks.

Very roughly care to highlight the key problems?

 From my look at the code it seems like almost all of DAV is down to
sabredav.  Owncloud is on 1.6.4 and 1.8 looks quite desirable, but I
don't think it's on schedule for OC5 (pretty please if the maintainer
can work on it?)

I switched up to the very latest pre release nginx (chunked put
handling) + php-fpm-5.4 and although only testing from OSX it seems to
mostly pass the smell test?

Ed W