[Owncloud] How to empty the trashbin ? and API changes question

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Feb 28 13:52:41 UTC 2013

Antoine, this is actually now possible. You can go into the deleted files,
mark them all, and delete them all. We advise against doing this though or
treating it as a »cleaning out« action regularly as you never know which
files you might have in there which may be important. Because at the point
of deleting all, even very recent files are deleted. That’s why by default
ownCloud handles the storage management automatic and intelligent by
completely removing old »deleted files« automatically.