[Owncloud] Startup configuration for windows owncloud client?

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 11:49:11 UTC 2013

2013/2/28 Jan-Christoph Borchardt <hey at jancborchardt.net>

> Hey Joan, if I got it right the problem here is that the setup wizard pops
> up automatically for everyone on every startup? Would it be a solution to
> only do that once and if it doesn’t get set up, suppress it for every
> subsequent startup?

Yes, that would be allright (at least in our company), whenever we would do
the rollout to all the users, the clients would be setup one by one.
Another option (maybe better) would be having a way to install without the
client configuring it not to be started  for every user until the users get
it setup.
Regards,

Joan