[Owncloud] how long oc 4.5.x will be supported?

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Thu Feb 28 06:24:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

at the moment we we have no plans to stop to support 4.0 and 4.5 with security and important bugfixes. At some point in the future we will probably stop doing this but at the moment there are no planed dates for that.

One more remark. Currently the newer versions, for example ownCloud 5 when it will be released, are more bugfree then older versions. So I would recommend to update early.

Cheers
Frank