[Owncloud] Contacts in oc 5 beta1

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun Feb 24 23:24:47 UTC 2013

On Sunday 24 February 2013 15:03 Tornóci László wrote:
> it is possible to have groups in contacts in oc5 beta1, which is nice.
> However, I can't find how to create a new Contacts area/db (I don't know
> what is the proper name for this). This is possible in 4.5.x, and that
> is quite useful if you want to share only some of your contacts with
> others. Will this feature be available in the final oc5?

The name you're looking for is address books, right? ;)

I'm afraid it won't - but it will be in 5.0.1 ;)

We've been simplifying the app to try to make it more intuitive to use, which
put all configuration at the bottom of the groups list.

The Contacts UI is now based on groups, so I simply forgot the option to add
address books. I will re-add it ASAP :)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus