[Owncloud] ideas for GSoC 2013

Qingping Hou dave2008713 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:39:39 UTC 2013

Since I lost my Nexus 7 6 months ago, I have being planning to implement an
open source device tracking framework, so I don't need to turn in all my
location information to proprietary software like Lookout.

Will it be doable to add this kind of feature to ownCloud? If so, I would like
to work on it even though it's not part of GSoC project.