[Owncloud] ownCloud 5.0 beta 1 LDAP

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Feb 21 09:59:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

> I'm very happy to announce the beta 1 of ownCloud 5
>
> You can download it here:
> http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-5.0.0-beta1.tar.bz2

The LDAP backend is not working. When I click on the "Test connection"
button, nothing happens, and I cannot login with an ldap account. Apache
logs the following error:

PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted
(tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in
/var/www/html/owncloud/apps/user_ldap/lib/connection.php

This didn't happen in the alpha release.

https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/1820

--
Viele Gruesse,

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470