[Owncloud] Overriding CSS/JS/Templates of core apps in custom theme

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Feb 14 10:45:25 UTC 2013

Hey Stefan,

we have some documentation on theming: http://owncloud.org/dev/theming/

Anyway, since you are enthusiastic about improving ownCloud’s interface, I
would really like it if you join in improving the main design. If you need
some pointers where to start please check out interface issues in the bug
tracker:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues?labels=Interface&page=1&state=open
Or feel free to file more issues for the specific interface problems you
have, so it’s an open process.

Cheers!