[Owncloud] ownCloud alpha 1

Jimmy Liranzo jimmylir at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:16:43 UTC 2013

I just upgraded my Windows 2008 R2 test server and after the upgrade I am
not able to see the Group Admin tab for all users. and I also have the
following error: Your web server is not yet properly setup to allow files
synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken. I upgraded
from 4.5.6 .