[Owncloud] Possibility to disable stylesheets and javascript

peter at chubb.wattle.id.au peter at chubb.wattle.id.au
Wed Feb 13 09:24:21 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Stefan" == Stefan Nagtegaal <development at standoutdesign.nl> writes:

Stefan> Hello developers and other readers, I am using owncloud for a
Stefan> while now, and IMO the only disadvantage of owncloud is that
Stefan> it's badly themed.  I would love to disable all stylesheets
Stefan> and javascript and write my own inside another theme.

By the same tokem the OwnCloud website stops loading on some pof my
embedded devices because the page is too big -- even the login page
with all its jabvascript, style files, etc., is over 400kB.

As a future enhancement, I'd love to see it much leaner and meaner,
transferring a lot less data to the browser,

PeterC