[Owncloud] Problem with conflicts

Holger Angenent h_zimm01 at uni-muenster.de
Wed Feb 13 08:44:30 UTC 2013

I synchronize a folder with a Linux and a Windows client.
Even after disabling the versioning, some files are downloaded every 30
seconds on the Linux side. When I delete them on the Linux side
(including the original file), they will be resynced and the conflict
files will start to appear again.
The conflict files do not appear on the server.

Cheers,
Holger