[Owncloud] Any application there (apart from Media) using the user's password ?

Daniel Danger owncloud at danger-it.de
Wed Feb 6 09:58:57 UTC 2013

Quick thought on that: Is the password send via $_POST on every request,
or just once on login? If the latter is the case, then not every app has
the chance to read the password. (or am I wrong here?)

What I'm trying to say is, that maybe we can't do it perfectly, but
doing it a little better would still be nice.

Cheers
Daniel