[Owncloud] Up-streaming changes

Sampath Basnagoda sampathbasnagoda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:24:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm a final year computer engineering student in university of Moratuwa. As
an our project we worked on Owncloud to improve some of it's features. we
improved calendar features, internal messages app features. Here I have few
questions and hope you guys will give  EXPLICIT answers for these in very
detailed oriented manner.

01. Where to begin up-streaming? What will be the procedure which we should
follow?
02. Do we have to create an account in Github and put our changes there to
see you?

Thanks all.

*Sampath Basnagoda,*
*Undergraduate,*
*Department of Computer Science and Engineering,*
*University of Moratuwa,*
*Sri Lanka. *
**