[Owncloud] Update: Style guru required...

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Sun Feb 3 22:53:16 UTC 2013

Hi all,
on the train back from Brussels I implemented a generalization of the script
code. There is now a second handle available that controls the top header bar.
So now you can slide all "bars" completely out of view and have all apps in
"fullscreen" mode. Same download url as yesterday if you want to give it a
preview glance:
http://christian-reiner.info/s/sYgLwMKYjM

The handles look will have to be improved. Probably something "less round"
would make sense, so that less optical collisions with other elements occur. A
slim visible handle and a slightly larger sensitive area so that you have no
problems clicking/touching the handle even when its visible feature is slim.
Anyone got a good idea for that?

Obviously the main issue I described yesterday is still unsolved, the unfamous
absolute positioning of control bar elements that should float right instead.
The second (vertical) control handle does not suffer from this problem, so far
all apps seem to work fine with that one out of the box.

Still hoping to get some feedback...

Christian Reiner (arkascha)
[ foss at christian-reiner.info ] (arkascha)