[Owncloud] shared folder available in clientsync

Aren Shank aren at shank.com
Sat Feb 2 17:24:11 UTC 2013

Some questions,hope they are easy

1.  Some user shares a file with me and it appears in a folder, "shared".
 How can I make the contents of this shared folder pushed down to my
computers via the client app (windows/osx)?

2.  Another similar question, the administrator has many folders which are
mounted in owncloud and all users have permissions to edit the files.  How
can users get these mounted folders synced so that the information is
copied to the client computers using the client app (windows/osx), not just
available in web interface, webdav, etc?

Thanks for the help!