[Owncloud] How to empty the trashbin ? and API changes question

Antoine Diamant-Berger thesfreader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:07:52 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I've updated yesterday to master my Owncloud install, and (apart from
having to re-design parts of my app, this is the cost of living on the
"cutting edge"), I've found out about the new trash-can design.

I think it's a major improvement WRT the previous version, BUT I
couldn't find a way to empty the trash can, which makes the trash can
more of an archive than a can...

Did I miss something ?
Should I create a new "issue" ?

My application is quite impacted by the whole Filesystem/Cache
changes, but before committing to the re-design that they entail, are
there any other new API internal changes planned in the near future or
is it more or less fixed for now ?

Cheers,

Antoine/TheSFReader