[Owncloud] Translation files

Szládovics Péter peti at szladovics.hu
Sun Dec 22 19:46:38 UTC 2013

Dear Gents,

I've updated my ownCloud 5.0.13 to 6.0.0a, and wondering on it's
localization files. I have automatic/Hungarian settings, and the site
language is semi-translated English (65-70% English, 30-35% Hungarian).
It wasn't problem in 5.0.x.
I look after the translations/translators, and wondering again: the
Hungarian translations on transifex is almost full.

Could someone please tell me, when will it in the official package?
Thanks,

--
Szládovics, Péter

Onlinedemo.HU <http://www.onlinedemo.hu>