[Owncloud] License

Tim Atkins ttim.atkinss at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 18:19:28 UTC 2013

This answer confuses me more ;-)

And what about a PHP software (out of the box) that use the owncloud's REST
APIs ?

You tell about mobile apps, desktop apps interacting with ownCloud via REST
APIs ... you can have a webpage/software in other server, interacting via
REST API's with a ownCloud installation in other server.

Does that PHP source code (and the HTML views generated for User
Experience) need to have the AGPL license ?

I'm not trying to not credit ownCloud (it has to!), but avoiding to need to
give AGPL license to our main software, that would use ownCloud cloud
features for files, but nothing else more.

Thank you Frank